A detailed list of all our office policies are provided below. Please understand that these policies are enforced to help us provide quality medical service to you.
- New patients are asked to call and confirm their appointment two business days before their appointment or it will be cancelled.
- Your insurance company insists that all co pays be paid when services are rendered. If a bill is created this is a $10.00 charge for additional processing.
- There is a $20.00 charge for missed appointments. Please call the office and give us a 24-hour notice if you will not be able to make an appointment. This will allow us to schedule someone else at that time who needs medical attention.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for an appointment you may be asked to reschedule and you may be charged for a missed appointment.
- Missing three appointments may result in being discharged from the practice.
- There is a $20.00 charge for returned checks.
- Turn off your cell phones when you are in the exam room. If a cell phone is being used while the nurse or provider is in the room they will leave and you can have your visit rescheduled for the next available appointment.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for medication renewals.
- Let your provider know during your visit if you need medication renewals or if you use a mail order pharmacy.
- There is a $10.00 charge for each prescription renewal requested outside of your office visit.
- There is a $10.00 fee to send renewals of prescriptions to mail order pharmacies.
- Telephone calls are triaged by the providers based on information given in the message. After seeing patients in the office, the provider or our staff will return your phone call.
- Allow 24 to 48 hours for us to return your phone call.
- There may be a $20.00 charge for after-hours phone calls to speak to a nurse or a provider.
- There may be a $10.00 charge for forms that are completed outside of an office visit.
- Some forms may require an office visit to be filled out accurately.
- We are unable to do lab work ordered by another physician without an office visit to document the medical rationale for the tests. The lab work ordered by other doctors can be performed at the hospital, a laboratory draw center or the ordering physician's office.
- Office visits for a blood pressure check by the nurses are considered a Level 1 office visit by your insurance company. These visits require a co-pay to be paid.
- Nurse visits need to be scheduled for B12 shots, Allergy shots, Depo shots, etc.
As Healthcare evolves we too must change. This may result in new policies. We will do our best to keep your, our patients informed of the changes we make so that we can continue to provide you with quality health care.